OUR CORE VALUES
Christ-centered: our focus is on the person, work, and message of Jesus Christ - expressed through prayer and worship.
Bible Based: The Bible as the absolute and final authority- expressed through Word study and application.
Spirit led: Desiring for the Holy Spirit to direct us - expressed through a relationship with and obedience to the Holy Spirit.
Servant leaders: acknowledging that God appoints all leaders- expressed through submission.
People of Godly character: living with integrity, humility and honor- expressed through good stewardship, being teachable at all times, in accountable relationships, reflecting the pursuit of justice.
Godly influence of the world: obeying the call to make a difference- expressed by relevantly engaging society and influencing it positively, advancing the Kingdom of God.
Committed to Discipleship: believing that this is the process of transformation- expressed through the intentional pursuit of Christlikeness and the raising of Godly servant leaders.
Devoted to marriage, family and relationships: believing that God is relational-expressed through equipping and supporting people in their vital connections with others.
Every person is significant: treating all people as significant & unique, made in the image of God- expressed through a welcoming environment for all.
FRUIT: To know God, To be teachable, To be faithful, Being loyal, Be the 5th Gospel.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- One Holy God – Eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ – Virgin born Son of God who was crucified to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of all mankind. He rose from the dead, thereby conquering sin, death and the grave. Jesus will personally return to the earth in power and glory.
- The Holy Spirit – Indwells those who receive Christ and empowers believers to live righteous and holy lives. The Bapti sm of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit are available to believers today.
- The Holy Bible – The inspired, infallible, authoritative source of Christi an belief and teaching.
- The Church – The Body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head, is comprised of all those who, through belief in Christ, have been spiritually changed by the personal work of the Holy Spirit. Believers are called to pursue God’s mission, both collectively and individually. For some it is a vocation (pastors, missionaries, etc), for all…..a passion.
- Man was created in the image of God but has fallen, is lost and powerless to save himself. His only hope is to believe in Jesus Christ as his Saviour and Lord. When a life is changed by the love of Christ, we begin a journey of becoming like Christ. It is displayed inwardly with love, joy and peace. The outward display is in lives lived with integrity and the relational display is one of love and grace towards others. Consistent with His earthly ministry, Jesus Christ still offers healing for the physical, relati onal and emotional pain in our lives.
- As Christians, we celebrate our hope in Jesus Christ with Water Baptism and Holy Communion.
- Someday life, as we know it, will come to an end. Jesus will return and show Himself to be ‘King of Kings’. Everyone will be held accountable for the choices they have made in their lives. A permanent, personal relationship with God, without the influence of evil and pain will be established for all who chose Christ. This will be heaven….forever.
Hope lives here
Freedom is found here
Changed lives leave here